Sunday, February 27, 2011

Project Management Certifications

I have set two goals for myself for 2011 and 2012. I would like to study for and pass certifications for Project Management.

In 2011 – I plan to achieve the Certified Associate in Project Management (or CAPM) certification. This is an entry level Project Management certification. As my knowledge and skills grow, I then plan to take this one step further and in 2012 (or early 2013) I would like to receive the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.

To that end – in addition to the books I mentioned earlier this year that I am going to work through, I have also purchased the PMBOK Guide (Project Management Body of Knowledge) and am listening to the PM Prepcast series of podcasts (http://www.project-management-prepcast.com ) that I subscribed to.

It looks like it is going to be a busy year.

No comments:

Post a Comment